Online application checklist
Carefully read the job advertisement and information package to determine if the opportunity is right for you and if you fulfil the requirements of the role.
If required, contact the nominated key contact or hiring manager with any specific questions about the role that aren't addressed in the job advertisement.
Before you start your online application, take note of the job number for the vacancy.
How to apply
- Select the 'APPLY' button to commence your online application form. You will need an email address and a password. Please note that in some instances, you will be transferred to a specific agency job board.
- The online system accepts documents in certain formats and sizes, please follow the instructions displayed within the online form.
- Upload all requested and relevant documents e.g. resume/curriculum vitae (CV), cover letter, work samples and other supporting documentation that has been requested in the relevant section of the application form.
- Check the details you've provided in your application and cover letter are correct e.g. contact phone numbers, email address, referees etc. Nominate referees who can be contacted during the assessment process, you are encouraged to include your most recent/current line manager.
- Complete all the details in the online application form.
- Review your responses to any questions in the application form and make sure your responses succinctly demonstrate the relevant competencies.
- Should you wish to disclose any disability or medical condition which may require consideration of reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process, please speak to the relevant contact person for the recruitment process to discuss how your needs can be accommodated.
- Select 'SUBMIT'. A confirmation with an application receipt number will be sent to your nominated email address to confirm receipt of your application.